We are excited to announce that we’ll be using the TheRecordXchange (TRX) to manage our legal transcription services. The TRX web portal works as an order management tool for you and for our internal team. It is an efficient system for submitting your files, communicating with us, reviewing past orders, and making payments. Internally, we use the system to help us assign work to our team for transcript production. The service also integrates with current accounting processes and manages payment receipts, contractor disbursements and applicable tax reporting.
We hope that you appreciate the improved workflow of this new system!
What does this mean for our customers?
Our customers will enjoy:
- A dynamic and secure online ordering system available 24/7 from any computer, tablet or phone.
- Built in tools for uploading audio and video content to an order.
- Credit card payment of deposits and invoices.
- A repository of all past orders and storage of past transcripts that have been produced.
- Orders can be easily shared with other key personnel that might benefit from access.
- A messaging system to communicate with the Brown & Meyers team related to an order.
We hope you will take advantage of this new convenient service.
To order transcripts, simply click on the link below:
Order Legal or General Transcripts here: https://brownmeyers.trxchange.com