- Small & Large Format Documents
- Patient Charts
Document scanning is the first step toward a digital document management system. Brown & Meyers makes the process as painless as possible. We’ll convert all of your paper documents into whatever format you prefer so that you can access and track everything electronically.
Our document scanning services are tailored to meet each client’s specific needs. In most cases, all the work is done at our state-of-the-art Scarborough, ME facility. For those who wish to do some or all of the work at their facility, we can provide all the tools needed to do the job (hardware, software and training). Our document scanning facility has been specially designed and organized for secure, efficient, high quality scanning. There are dedicated areas for document preparation, scanning, indexing and quality assurance. The equipment we use is the absolute best there is.
- Secure pick up and delivery via Brown & Meyers’ trucks and drivers
- Document preparation – staple pulling, document organization, etc
- Bates stamping
- Indexing, including manual key and verify, zonal Optical Character Recognition (OCR), full text OCR, laser scanning of bar codes and ASCII match and merge
- Back-file and day-forward conversion, with weekly or overnight turnaround
- Load files for litigation support software such as Summation or Concordance
- Importation into EHR systems
- Tiff blowback (hard copy from a digital file)
- Output to any file format