Document Scanning & Conversion Services
Cutting Edge Document Scanning and Business Process Solutions that Deliver “Efficiencies and Cost Reducing” Results
Our document scanning division offers a wide variety of document management solutions for every business need. Key staff members are CompTIA Certified Document Imaging Architects (CDIA+) and can gather your business requirements, analyze your business processes, recommend and design solutions to help you plan and execute the implementation.
Document scanning is the first step toward a digital document management system. Brown & Meyers makes the process as painless as possible. We’ll convert all of your paper documents into whatever format you prefer so that you can access and track everything electronically.
Our document scanning services are tailored to meet each client’s specific needs. All the work is done at our state-of-the-art scanning bureau. Our document scanning facility has been specially designed and organized for secure, efficient, high quality scanning. There are dedicated areas for document preparation, scanning, indexing and quality assurance. The equipment we use is the absolute best there is.
- Secure pick up and delivery via Brown & Meyers’ trucks and drivers
- Document preparation – staple pulling, document organization, etc.
- Indexing, including manual key and verify, zonal Optical Character Recognition (OCR), full text OCR, laser scanning of bar codes and ASCII match and merge
- Back-file and day-forward conversion, with weekly or overnight turnaround
- Bates stamping
- Microfilm conversions
- Load files for litigation software such as Summation or Concordance
- Oversize prints such as blue prints and plot plans
- TIFF blow back (hard copy from a digital file)
Experience You Can Trust:
We have document scanning and digital document management expertise in numerous markets including Healthcare, Legal, Engineering, Municipalities, Financial Services, Government, and Back Office Business Services.
Benefits of Document Scanning:
- Eliminates paper filing
- Eliminates the cost for records storage on and off site
- Eliminates lost or misfiled documents
- Digital storage and secure backups provide true disaster recovery
- Industry compliance
- Eliminates expenditures for postage, overnight charges, binders, boxes, shelving, file cabinets, toner and paper
- Eliminates unauthorized access to your records
- Time savings realized in audits, A/R turnaround, litigation, claims and human resources
- Effectively positions your organization for future software systems. It’s inevitable…
- Keeps your staff focused on their jobs, not searching for elusive documents or files
- Increases productivity and organization
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us and/or check out our frequently asked questions about document scanning services.