Insurance transcription is the act of transcribing audio content that is gathered for insurance records. There are several different kinds of audio that can be transcribed for insurance investigations. These include interviews with individuals involved in a claim, medical and legal professionals, and any other relevant or related experts. It may also include conversations with witnesses or people acquainted with the individuals involved in a claim. Other content that may be recorded include field notes, and fraud and medical investigations. There may also be recordings from meetings related to the claim and dictations from insurance professionals who are working on the case.
Experts in Transcribing Independent Medical Evaluations:
Independent Medical Evaluations, Insurance Claims, Summary Reports, Fraud Investigation Reports, Field Investigations, Insurance Claimant Statements, Insurance Interviews, Telephone Conversations, Insurance Meetings, Legal and Workers’ Compensation Documents and E-mail transcription across the following segments:
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Liability Insurance
Fortune 100 and 500 disability insurance companies, disability intermediaries (third-party administrators and reinsurance companies), case management firms, IME companies, physicians, psychologists, chiropractors and other health-care professionals who provide independent medical examinations/evaluations. We have decades of experience in transcribing Independent Medical Examinations/Evaluations, impartial examinations, independent medical assessments, orthopedic medical liability claims, vocational assessments, functional capacity evaluations, impairment ratings, second opinions, return to work evaluations, or fitness for duty exams to evaluate the extent of disability, permanent impairment or injuries.
Since 1994, we have worked with some of the largest insurance companies in the world. Our very first client was a Fortune 500 Disability Insurance Company (they are still with us today). Many of the physicians that contract with these companies also contract with other carriers. The physicians and professionals that dictated for this very first client took us with them to all of the other companies they contract with. Some of our clients include UNUM, Aetna, The Hartford, MetLife, Liberty Mutual, AON Hewitt, and many, many more.
Why Companies Choose Brown & Meyers
- Trust due to years of working with us
- Extremely high levels of data security to ensure HIPAA compliance and beyond
- Secure client email communication via Sharefile by Citrix
- Secure cloud-based faxing with S-Fax by Scrypt
- Guaranteed on-time delivery to eliminate the risk of fines
- State-of-the-art technology that is always evolving to meet client demand
- Dictation via toll-free phone, digital hand held recorders or smartphones, or upload third-party recorded multi-speaker audio via our Secure Sharefile platform 24/7/365.
- Customized templates
- Customized workflow
- Dictators get their own transcriber including open communication (no pools)
- To meet supplier diversity initiatives, WBE certified since 2006
Our goal is for our clients to shine in the eyes of their clients and/or superiors.