Dictation Via WebChart
Our WebChart platform is designed for both the medical and legal industries. It is most ideal for clients that dictate every day or quite often, and suitable for single-speaker dictation only:
Key System Features of WebChart:
- Fully Customizable Call-in Dictation System: Clients get used to a certain call-in dictation workflow, and the Brown & Meyers system can completely mimic your current phone system’s workflow and keypad entries – all the way down to retaining the current ID.
- Several Dictation Methods May be Utilized (and you can choose all 3 ways if you wish):
- 1. Dictate via any touch-tone telephone, toll free.
- 2. Dictate via digital hand-held recorder. WebChart is compatible with virtually any brand of hand-held digital recorder on the market. For most newer recorder models, there is no requirement for the recorder’s software to be installed on the user’s computer, which makes installation and use of the upload tool faster and easier.
- 3. Dictate via Smartphone: Clients can use their iPhone or Droid smartphones to dictate wherever and whenever, with encrypted file transfer into the workflow.
- Online Document Review and Editing: Edit and process transcribed records through the online application, which provides anytime/anywhere document access in a HIPAA compliant environment. WebChart’s unique asynchronous document editing capability means users can open as many documents as they wish from the website, make changes as needed and save all documents back to their online account.
- Read or View Only: Allows read-only access to documents. The key driver for how a “read or view only” function will be implemented is: what (or who) needs protection, the data or the user? Is it the data that needs to be protected from users, or, do users (or network systems) need to be protected from security risks? Read More
- Combined Open: Allows transcriptions or clients to highlight individual or batches of documents and combine all into one continuous document. Perfect for medical clients with sticky paper.
- E-sign and Countersign: Attending physicians can e-sign their own documents and countersign the e-signed documents of residents or other associated care providers.
- Download: This feature allows users to download single or batches of documents to a local computer and specified file location.
- Fax / Autofax: WebChart’s sophisticated faxing system allows for manual or auto-faxing of single or multiple documents on a variety of triggers at both the sending (i.e. by provider) or receiving (i.e. referring or recipient physician) levels, including auto-fax upon arrival to Inbox; upon being finalized; or, upon being e-signed.
- Print / Autoprint: Print envelopes & copies. Allows users to highlight rows in their inbox, and #10 envelopes and recipient copies for all cc’d recipients will automatically print to specific printers/trays.
- Electronic CC Review: This feature allows courtesy copies to be sent electronically between providers within the same health system rather than via fax or mail.
- Document Archiving: 100% of all transcribed notes are archived and searchable on-line, 24/7/365, regardless of when they were transcribed. Document archiving ensures continuity of care in the event of EHR downtime.
- Manage Multiple Locations: With this feature, staff view of documents is segregated to their respective locations while the client sees documents for all locations.
- Search / Sort: Documents are never removed from clients’ online accounts so there is the ability to always access all documents ever transcribed.
- EHR Interfacing: This web-based technology is designed to help physicians regain lost productivity through an increased use of dictation in their workflow. Our web-based technology integrates and compliments your EHR use through an automated import of transcribed documents into the patient’s record within the EHR. In some cases, interfacing can be complimentary. We have interfaced into almost every major and many specialty EHRs, such as 3M, Acumen, Allscripts, Amkai, CPSI, Centricity, Cerner, Cyramedx, Epic, eClinicalWorks, Greenway, MEDITECH, MediSYS, NextGen and CPSI.
- Ease of Use: Our “keep it simple” portal design means that most users require minimal to no training.
- Reliable Uptimes: Independent third-party auditor, UpTime Safe, reports that our system’s uptime exceeds 99.9% for each of the last four years.
- Redundancy: WebChart is built with infrastructure redundancy, geographic redundancy, database redundancy and telephony redundancy.
- Minimal IT Department Involvement: WebChart works with almost any browser, runs on Mac or Windows, requires no ActiveX or Trusted Site setting changes, and requires no local user admin rights.
- Security and HIPAA Compliance: All documents are monitored by two audit trails displaying document iterations and details, including every document access and type, and user details. Staff can be assigned up to 16 different permission levels for document access and control, and all documents rest on servers in a biometrically controlled environment at 256-bit encryption.
- Data Encryption: Files are uploaded at 128-bit encryption and rest within the database servers at 256-bit encryption.
- Password Protection: All passwords are stored using a one-way hash and random salt value for maximum security.
- Superior Compliance: Compliance documentation includes SOC1 Type 2, SOC2 Type 2, HIPAA PCI-DSS Assessment, and the ONC/HHS Security Risk Assessment Tool.
- Outstanding Help Desk Support: 70% of tickets are resolved within an average of 16 minutes, with 90% resolved same day. Tickets are resolved on an average in under 4 email responses, with a 99.38% resolution rate in help desk tickets.